addurl.nu web directory ASR Search Engine

Thursday 20 December 2018

Benefits of Pranayama ebooks Babshealing



You can now download my eBooks "How Pranayama is a healing experience" HERE


And Pranayama, Mudra, mantras and Meditation HERE


Pranayama, Mudras, Mantras and Meditation can help us through all the challenges of life. There will always be challenges but we also have the tools to help us heal and get through tough times. These eBooks are my own life experiences, that I share here and giving you some ideas about how I got through my many challenges in life. I have always been in search of tools I could use for free to help me with my healing journey and certainly, pranayama, mudra, mantras and meditation are wonderful tools to work with! Enjoy!

Sometimes we go through difficult times but we can learn so much from it if we understand what it is like to struggle; My ebook "Hardship sucks" HERE



Donations are always appreciated


No comments:

Post a Comment