addurl.nu web directory ASR Search Engine

Thursday 30 January 2020

Pranayama an update on my blog



An overall update

It has been a long time since my last update of this blog. A lot has happened over the past year or two and as things are settling down finally, I wanted to tell you how Pranayama has helped me through the past two challenging years of massive change.
Firstly, I had been surrounded by a lot of grief. Five of my beloved animals all passed away within twelve months and also my aunty and a friend passed away during that time. Shock and grief consumed me and my life. And even so, I knew it all was here to open the doors of a brand-new life a new chapter, but with any change fear and anxiety and resistance goes with it.
I had also reached a certain age and gone just through my second Saturn return in astrology. So change was indicated all round.
No pets left, living at the other end of the world from where I was born, I decided to move back closer to home. After thirty-nine years living in New Zealand, I felt it was time to go back home to Europe. Financially it was impossible to move back to my home country Switzerland and so I discovered my new place to live my last chapter of life, the beautiful country Estonia.
So, you can see my life truly got turned upside down. And due to my practice of Pranayama, meditation with Ho Oponopono and mudras it made my transition so much easier. I could cope with grief so much easier, and the move almost went without any hiccups. The only hiccups, I will write a post on my on a new blog in the very near future. I almost felt guilty that things went so smoothly and that I felt so happy.
We often complain not having enough time to sit down for our sadhana, and I know this to be true for me too, but I have found instead of fretting about it feeling guilty about it even five minutes of pranayama keeps us going. And for me I had days where I just did a five-minute practice sitting on the couch during a commercial break while watching the news. Holding some mudras and chanting the Ho Oponopono prayer before nodding of to sleep helped immensely.
When I left Auckland New Zealand, I went for a holiday in Thailand catching up with my mum, which meant a temperature change from – 4 degrees Celsius to 32 degrees Celsius Pranayama can help with coping and adapting to these big temperature changes. Then I went on to Switzerland catching up with the rest of the family and comments were made why I was not feeling the effects of jetlag? Pranayama can help with adjusting and getting through the reasons for Jetlag. I will write a post about it soon here on blogger.
It is interesting for me I always come back to pranayama even if I stop for a few days when I struggle, I think of Pranayama, mudras and Ho Oponopono prayer and I get back on track quickly. What I noticed the most is the calm I felt 95% of the time and still feel. The ease I feel with my move, my new country, making contact with people and feeling content in the midst of challenges and turmoil.
Just in the last six months I have been shocked to hear of three more death of friends, and I feel there are so many things that can knock us off and into a dark hole, but my practice of sadhana even often just a five minute one has kept me going and has always restored some peace in my soul.
So many powerful tools are out there to help us with any and all challenges.
Sometimes I do feel guilty that things go so well and that I am so incredibly happy. I do have my cry for my beloved furry friends I had lost and all the friends that passed away. But I know they would all want me to be happy so I just have to work on my guilt I feel.
Keep going!




No comments:

Post a Comment