addurl.nu web directory ASR Search Engine

Thursday 30 January 2020

Pranayama for Jet lag



Pranayama for Jet lag

Last Year I travelled quite a bit and it has been the first time in more than ten years that I had been able to travel again. In the past I used to get quite jetlagged, just being tired and nostalgic for almost a week.
So, this time I got to try out the pranayama for jet lag.

Inhale for eight counts,

 hold the breath for eight counts

then exhale for eight counts and then

 hold the breath out for eight counts.

This is one breath cycle and you need to do 4 of these breath with holding the breath.

While doing this breath visualise you breathing a square. Do four cycles of this breath every time you take off and every time you land. This will clear each time the space between the different time lines and it works really well. 

If you find that counting to eight is really hard then count quickly so that you do get to eight counts and it does not matter if it is a fast count. When your breathing capacity increases you can count slower and it becomes easier to hold the breath too.

It also helped me to adjust to a new temperature as I came from the winter into a very hot summer.

No jet lag at all, adjusted well to the new climate and could enjoy my holiday right from the time I left home. And again, right from the time I got home.

It is fantastic when you can enjoy your holiday right from the start!



No comments:

Post a Comment